lesscacarbye Admin replied

295 weeks ago

The White Sun Of The Desert Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b A Russian twist on the American Western, this "Eastern" opens up with a beautiful woman dressed in red walking across an open green field, carrying two pails of water on her shoulders. This woman ends up being almost the heart of the film, even though she has no real part in the movie. Then reality sets in, and the desert by the Caspain sea is seen. The leading man, Red Army soldier Fyodor Sukhov, is about to return home to his lovely wife (our lady in red) after being away at war when he gets in the middle of a fight, and finds himself in charge of the 9 wives of Abdullah. Throughout the rest of the movie he has to help protect the wives, while they believe themselves to be his. However, his wife seems to be the thing that keeps him going through life as he writes to her every day. He has to help keep the wives safe through the rest of the movie, and keep himself safe to return to his wife, to finally get out of the desert.
A soldier of the Red Army named Sukhov has been fighting in the Russian Civil War in Russian Asia for many years. Just as he is about to return home to his wife, Sukhov is chosen to guard and protect the harem of a guerilla leader (Abdulla). Abdulla is wanted by the Red Army and left his harem behind because the women hindered him. Sukhov's task proves to be more difficult than he imagined…
At the time when the movie was released, the actor John Wayne was practically gone from the big screens, and his replacement sort of saying was Clint Eastwood as far as most people know. Now, let&#39;s think for a minute and follow Phillip K. Dick&#39;s concept of reality and space in time, The Man in The High Castle, and let&#39;s just imagine as if communism was the ruling system in the world, instead of Nazis. Now, take off John Wayne, add some Clint mixed with Spaghetti, and lots of &quot;red&quot; tomato sauce, and we have Beloe solntse pustyni. The movie is really good, don&#39;t get me wrong, and it shows the disparities and some of points and reasons Russia tried to implement communism in the middle eastern parts of its boarders at that period. It has great photography, good acting and story. I understand also that is easy to minimize the reds nowadays for all their mistaken and illusionary views of the past, but, I also believe that no matter what kind of political system we (humans) adopt, there will be always someone trying to glamorize with either satire, or psychological schemes of how the human mind really works, or how it fakes, escaping to fantasies and such and such…<br/><br/>If commercial formulas work for us, we are in business. Who? All of us. We all have our quotes and participation interests in play. No matter what side of the coin you fall, we are easy to read, easy to buy, and lie to ourselves.<br/><br/>My vote is 8.5
If you are remembering the significance of GWTW (&quot;Gone with the Wind&quot;) for American culture, you may believe me: The significance of BSP for Russian culture is something like that. The song from BSP (lyrics by Bulat Okudzhava, music by Isaac Schwarz) became the best favorite song in Russia.<br/><br/>In 1995 BSP was voted and proclaimed the best favorite Russian movie.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie downloadDownload the Tokyo Ghoul: Jack full movie tamil dubbed in torrentfree download Off Coursefree download The AvengerJarot Seisman: Frontlines Beautician in hindi download free in torrentAkaKILL! Theater: 9th Elimination - Job Interview movie in tamil dubbed downloadMint Royale: Blue Song telugu full movie downloadKill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair full movie download in hindiThe Tail Gunner 720p moviesBlack Panther sub download
Please log in to post a reply.